Sign up for three months of comfortable weekday access to Lighthouse’s Race Street house. Writerspace members can write, dilly dally, work, procrastinate, edit, focus, read, and research, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
As a Writerspace member, you get access to:
- The lending library, lit journals, and New Yorker subscription.
- A community of writers and readers.
- Coffee maker, tea kettle, microwave, mini-refrigerator.
- Free wifi.
- Free parking.
- Use of a laser printer/copier/scanner.
- Use of a desk (first-come, first-served), table, chair, or couch on the third floor.
- Or, write in any other room on any floor at Lighthouse—as long as there aren’t any classes or staff get-togethers scheduled.
- High walkability to restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.
- A great view of Colfax Avenue, the mountains, and Race Street.
$240 for three months. (Sorry, we don’t rent on a month-to-month basis. Total cost must be prepaid.)
How To Get a Writerspace
To reserve a spot, call 303-297-1185.
Or email Dan Manzanares, Creative Curator.